That Seedy Table In The Dark Corner Where The Reprobates Gather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias Graves

Common misfit
I'll pull up a chair.

This thread is dedicated to whiskey, strippers, cereal and silliness. Serious posts belong elsewhere. This is a downer free zone. Come her to get your grins on. :grin:

EG

Last edited:
for once I have a decent bottle to share:

IMG_0232.jpg

Sweet. The whiskey is here! Who has the strippers?
I thought you needed a (far superior) OMG thread of your own Mark!

EG

Sweet. The whiskey is here! Who has the strippers?
I thought you needed your own (far superior) OMG thread of your own Mark!

EG

That works :)

I won't complain about the "bandwidth you're siphoning off with your giant thread that only a few people post in". I can't believe I've seen that very complaint on HC more than once about the two OMG threads.

We promise to leave the monkey at home Mark.
Hey Punchy. I'm EG. I like whiskey, guitars and cereal. And strippers.
I play an Epi and an Ibanez acoustic. I'd buy Gibsons if I was rich but, what ya gonna do?
I also write songs. Got a ton of lyrics floating around if anyone's interested in using them.
Don't like to fight but if it comes down to it I'm a good shot. Hate broken knuckles as it interferes with my playing.

EG

Heya EG. I play just well enough to impress people who don't. I sometimes try to write, but end up with fractions of verses and choruses. Aside from that, I'm pretty much just a slacker with a bad attitude.

Ok, maybe not a slacker, but a guy who gets things done, but isn't happy about doing it.

:Rage:

I can haz a reprobate? :embarrassed:

We just finished the stupid physical inventory. Im soooooo glad thats behind me. Blech.

I can haz a reprobate? :embarrassed:

We just finished the stupid physical inventory. Im soooooo glad thats behind me. Blech.

I was wondering when you were going to show up :helper:

We do inventory tomorrow. Somebody do me a flavor and bash my skull tonight while I sleep.

I was wondering when you were going to show up :helper:

We do inventory tomorrow. Somebody do me a flavor and bash my skull tonight while I sleep.

There is suck, and then there is suck

The guy i was teamed with is real anal too, so i drove the forklift and pulled pallets down and counted everything.

Just horrible.

Ugh. Inventory. The big stuff isn't so bad but the parts suck.
1/4-20x1 bhscs-467. Egads.
More whiskey.

I scored Brad Paisley tickets. He's a great guitarist but now I'm beginning to wonder if I'll survive the audience. Maybe I need a new cowboy hat.

EG

takes me all of thirty seconds to do inventory...but i have to do it every day

today i have:

Diamond
Jada
Kashmere
Kelley
Crystal
Lea
Vegas
Brandi
Isis
Melissa
Mya
Roxy

one dozen strippers ready to go:thu:

There is suck, and then there is suck

The guy i was teamed with is real anal too, so i drove the forklift and pulled pallets down and counted everything.

Just horrible.

Yeah, we do that at *least* twice a year. And we've got some obscure crap here (stucco & drywall supply).

Oh well. . .money is money.

I'm going to drink extra tonight in preparation, though :embarrassed:

Just got into work.

quote=Zemmy;142294]takes me all of thirty seconds to do inventory...but i have to do it every day

today i have:

Diamond
Jada
Kashmere
Kelley
Crystal
Lea
Vegas
Brandi
Isis
Melissa
Mya
Roxy

one dozen strippers ready to go:thu:[/quote]

The best part is that you can use that inventory list for most venues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back