OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed but, not at the desktop, where I have E mail to click the link to verify.

Also, If I check the box next to "The White House may send me emails about this and other issues." will I start getting the E mail equivalent of KKK leaflets from them?
you'll get all the transcripts of dumpster's speeches, press conferences and interviews. anything he says....you get. :grin:

T-shirt of the day:
front.jpg

https://teespring.com/sciencespace#pid=369&cid=6513&sid=front

NASA, heeding Trump, may add astronauts to a test flight moon mission

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...practice-moon-mission/?utm_term=.6732fe4359d7

President Trump has indicated that he wants to make a splash in space. During his transition, he spoke with historian Douglas Brinkley about John F. Kennedy's famous 1961 vow to go to the moon before the decade was out. Now Trump and his aides may do something very similar: demand that NASA send astronauts to orbit the moon before the end of Trump's first term — a move that one Trump adviser said would be a clear signal to the Chinese that the U.S. intends to retain dominance in space.
Bob Walker, an adviser to the Trump transition team and a former congressman who chaired the House Science Committee, said Tuesday: “What I hear being discussed is the potential for sometime within the first Trump term being able to go and do an Apollo 8 mission" -- meaning a lunar orbit mission like the one performed by Apollo 8 in December 1968.

“This would be another precursor to ultimately landing. And I think sometime within a second Trump term, you could think about putting a landing vehicle on the moon,” Walker said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...practice-moon-mission/?utm_term=.6732fe4359d7

President Trump has indicated that he wants to make a splash in space. During his transition, he spoke with historian Douglas Brinkley about John F. Kennedy's famous 1961 vow to go to the moon before the decade was out. Now Trump and his aides may do something very similar: demand that NASA send astronauts to orbit the moon before the end of Trump's first term — a move that one Trump adviser said would be a clear signal to the Chinese that the U.S. intends to retain dominance in space.
Bob Walker, an adviser to the Trump transition team and a former congressman who chaired the House Science Committee, said Tuesday: “What I hear being discussed is the potential for sometime within the first Trump term being able to go and do an Apollo 8 mission" -- meaning a lunar orbit mission like the one performed by Apollo 8 in December 1968.

“This would be another precursor to ultimately landing. And I think sometime within a second Trump term, you could think about putting a landing vehicle on the moon,” Walker said.
Trump only knows about Uranus...

That's going to cost a shit ton of money, especially on that timeline. I'm all in on anything space related, but NASA doesn't really work like that. With enough money anything is possible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back