What's everyone doing for loopers these days?

Dogsinplastic

avuncular to no one
I have the original Ditto, but was thinking about something more/better in the future. The Ditto X4 seems the best or most multi-function of "easy" to use pedals, but it's also the most expensive.

I just watched a few clips for the EHX 720 that make it seem rather tempting...The lack of syncing outside of Digitech or multiloopers is a bit annoying...I don't want to have to be so precise with my own rhythm! :thu:

It seems like, if one isn't ready to go full baimun, but wants more functionality, it's hard to beat the Ditto X4. That said, a bunch of the folks that broke bigly with looping were just using the small loopers on various delay pedals.

I have a pair of Boomerang III loopers... I'm using them in sync mode so I can have 6 different loops recorded with 4 of them playing at a time.

15068319_1323241254375590_2053149488411986010_o.jpg

I use the stereo ins to keep different sounds separate on the mixer... Electric guitar, Synth, Vocals, and Alesis Drum Pad.

I have a pair of Boomerang III loopers... I'm using them in sync mode so I can have 6 different loops recorded with 4 of them playing at a time.

15068319_1323241254375590_2053149488411986010_o.jpg

I use the stereo ins to keep different sounds separate on the mixer... Electric guitar, Synth, Vocals, and Alesis Drum Pad.
I love this guitar so much.

:love:

I love the visual part of Ed Sheeran's... Mine is much more portable, but I think I'm going to look into some kind of color-coded VR signal indicator.

Back