jello's Bariatric journal...

It'seems kind of strange...coming to grips with the fact that I have lost more weight than I weigh now has been mentally disturbing...I find myself wondering how I managed to live like that every day, and how I managed to survive as long as I did...

I've undergone yet another body change over the past couple weeks...while my weight has remained more or less static I've lost more size...I can now fit into a 38 jeans (down from 54) and the XL shirts I wore last winter are now too big...

I had a 200.00 gift card to spend, and I used it to buy some new clothes for winter...

It'seems kind of strange...coming to grips with the fact that I have lost more weight than I weigh now has been mentally disturbing...I find myself wondering how I managed to live like that every day, and how I managed to survive as long as I did...

I've undergone yet another body change over the past couple weeks...while my weight has remained more or less static I've lost more size...I can now fit into a 38 jeans (down from 54) and the XL shirts I wore last winter are now too big...

I had a 200.00 gift card to spend, and I used it to buy some new clothes for winter...

Sorry - I just caught this now...The new Dave's shirt I just got was an XL, but after the first wear & wash has shrunk a bit to the point where it may not fit me anymore (damn Gildan crap...:mad:); let me know if you would like it :)

Sorry - I just caught this now...The new Dave's shirt I just got was an XL, but after the first wear & wash has shrunk a bit to the point where it may not fit me anymore (damn Gildan crap...:mad:); let me know if you would like it :)
Sure...or you could use it as a motivator for yourself...:)

I've been having some issues lately with stress eating, but managed to curb it before I ballooned back up above 200...I was at one point down around 187, but jumped back up to 195...

That is exactly what will keep this long term for you - recognizing the issue and stopping it. Glad to see the changes are sticking and you are staying with the program. Not everyone does unfortunate. You got this... :thu:

It's been awhile since I updated this, so here goes...

With Barn Storm, moving, and just general craziness I haven't been tracking my intake or weighing in, so I jumped on the scale this morning...

there is good and bad in that numer...among the good, I can now wear a 36" waist and medium shirts...

Among the bad...I am now almost 10 pounds below my ideal weight...I haven't seen any of the warning signs of malnutrition, yet, but I am keeping pretty vigilant...I am also trying to push the calorie count up above 1500, which is my recommended maintenance level...

But part of me wants to see how low I can really go...

Back