The 2017 Formula 1 Thread

I have mixed feelings about Bernie. On the one hand, he's done a lot for F1. On the other hand, he's a colossal asshole.

"Maybe I will attend a grand prix sometime in the future. I still have many friends in Formula One and I still have enough money to afford to attend a race."

Fuck you, Bernie.

Ross Brawn is now overseeing the sporting aspects of F1. He's a very smart guy, and I expect that he will do a lot of things that will make good sense for the good of the entire sport.

Reactions: OGG
Liberty says Ferrari is going to lose the $100 million they get just for showing up. I wonder if they'll take their ball and go home?

Liberty says Ferrari is going to lose the $100 million they get just for showing up. I wonder if they'll take their ball and go home?
They keep threatening to, but I'm not sure they can do without F1. F1 desperately needs Ferrari, but F1 does a lot for Ferrari's image, too.

McLaren orange?

upload_2017-1-27_16-32-36.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-27_16-32-0.png
    upload_2017-1-27_16-32-0.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 115
Love that Renault livery!

It's also very good to see Sauber saved from the chopping block. The ever-shrinking grid really needs that team. Really bummed about Manor/Marussia.

Back