Raise Your Hand If You've Checked Out 'til New Years

trill

Junior Mint
:helper:

On Friday, we're going to New Orleans. Hornets game that night, Saints game the following night. Then driving up to Memphis to stay with my wife's family for the whole week. Driving back on the 26th to hang with my fam, open our Xmas presents, and put in some serious time on the new PS3 until Monday, when I will pretend to care what happens at work through Wednesday, at which point I get another 4-day weekend :cool:

Holiday brags and beats, post 'em.

Not me I'm going to be super busy up until the 22nd of this month, take a few days off and then go back to work on December 28th.

As of Thursday, I'll be on vacation until January 4th, 2010......:embarrassed:

Oh, yes......:embarrassed:

Yeah, my wife's office is closed from the 21st-4th. On top of that, she's in graphic design, so it's not like people are really doing anything this week, either. Nothing but eating and gum-flappin' going on in that office right now.

last day of class was last friday; I have one last set of papers to grade, and then the next term doesn't start until Jan 19th. Leaving for Seattle on the 23rd.

of course, I have an ass-ton of prep to do for the next terms classes, so it looks better than it actually is, but still..

I have four more days of lessons, including Saturday where I have my students performing an hours worth of material at two locations. After that I will be drinking HEAVILY! :eek:

Oh, once the Saturday gig is over I don't go back until Jan 4th! :love:

Nobody hires right around Christmas, so the job hunt is going on the back burner so I can really focus on Xbox and Netflix.

Nobody hires right around Christmas.....

322548149_7da685adf8.jpg

Mall Santa? Might just be your gig........:embarrassed:

:shrug:

I'm showing up for work. But that's about all I'm willing to do.

If someone asks me to do something, I'll probably do it. Otherwise, I just try to look busy.

My mum and sister say I'd make a fantastic Santa... I told them they do make fantastic bitches. :mad:

I'm showing up for work. But that's about all I'm willing to do.

If someone asks me to do something, I'll probably do it. Otherwise, I just try to look busy.

Yes, this. Winter is our slowest time of year, so I usually manage to get all my daily tasks completed before lunch. Then it's nothing but deadspin and this joint til 3pm :grin:

Back