I can wear shorts today!

I actually can't because I can't find any clean ones. I swear I had some black ones that were good to go, but evidently I don't. :(

...I never got the appeal of short pants...I can understand for sport, exercise, and swimming, but other than that, I have no need to wear them...

...I never got the appeal of short pants...I can understand for sport, exercise, and swimming, but other than that, I have no need to wear them...

I like being cool. I generally have the heat on the lowest setting, wear t-shirts in the upper teens, sleep with just a sheet and a regular blanket, etc. I just LOVE cold weather and always have.

I like being cool. I generally have the heat on the lowest setting, wear t-shirts in the upper teens, sleep with just a sheet and a regular blanket, etc. I just LOVE cold weather and always have.

...are long pants really that warm though?...different strokes for different folks I guess...

I probably wear shorts to work about 80% of the year here.

...thats true...I went to Catholic school grades 1-12, so when I think of teaching, its a very formal affair, whether it be private lessons, or a 4th grade science teacher...I suppose its just been forced into my being that education is formal...

...btw, ive nothing against shorts...people can wear what ever they want to...this is america...

...thats true...I went to Catholic school grades 1-12, so when I think of teaching, its a very formal affair, whether it be private lessons, or a 4th grade science teacher...I suppose its just been forced into my being that education is formal...

...btw, ive nothing against shorts...people can wear what ever they want to...this is america...

Even when I taught in a Catholic School I wore shorts :tongue:

I can teach in whatever the hell I want... I just use a bit of common sense. :thu:

I lived out there I would never wear anything BUT shorts... I'd die. :messedup:

Yes, you would.

Call me old-fashioned, but I won't even wear jeans onstage.

Depends on the setting. Jazz gigs, weddings and corporate events get nice clothes. Bar and rock band gigs I go back and forth.

Back