It's official!

I'm glad it's getting to the point where I can keep myself amused here without having to go to GJ....though I'm still not exiting GJ....yet....

Prages said:
Just so everybody here knows...

There was a hell of a turnout for Coverfest this month. I've only heard the handful of songs I was part of so far, but there are 21 songs on my flash drive waiting to be listened to when I get home.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2118633

Wow! That is a lot! And never even got close to starting my entry. Lack of anything that resembles a music room at home can really be a drag at times.... >:(

I've done one song in the past two years. I really need to deal with that...

Last edited:
We should do a thing where forumites have to cover other forumites tunes
I remember one time at (I think) HC we did something kind of cool for the songwriters. Everyone would get paired up, and then you would send each other the lyrics only of one of your original tunes. And they would send you theirs. And then you'd write a new song using their lyrics but not knowing what the original music was. Then the reveal is really fun because everyone gets to hear their lyrics with other music behind them, and everyone's suddenly co-written a tune.

Hell that gives me an idea for a thread... in the songwriting forum... let's see if there is any interest.

Back